Monday, September 12, 2011

Recent favorites

Hi guys!

I was going to do a monthly favorites but being the 12th already I thought it was a bit late haha. So, seeing as I haven't posted in a while I thought I'd just make it a recent favorites :)

So here's what I've been loving makeup-wise lately!



Urban Decay Naked Pallet. I use this everyday!


Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow in Not Just Nudes. These colours are sooo pretty and blend really well.


Revlon lipstick in Petal (096). This is just my daily lipstick :)


M.A.C blush in Margin which is a really pretty peachy bronze frosty colour.


M.A.C 219 pencil brush. I bought this kinda recently and I use it everyday I do my makeup, it's such a handy brush.


M.A.C Magically Cool Liquid Powder in Truth & Light. This was a gift from Wakako, you can use it as an all over face powder but I love to use it as a highlight. It gives your skin a gorgeous dewy look, and it feels like water when you put it on!! <3

That's all the products I've been loving lately, let me know what you think in the comments below :)
Thanks for reading!

Rachel xo