Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Wednesday Weekly: Pinterest Finds of the Week!

I don't know about you but I'm a liiiiittle bit obsessed with Pinterest. Ok, I'm a LOT obsessed, but hey.. we all have our weaknesses!

I wanted to share my favourite Pinterest finds of the week, and hopefully make this a weekly occurance (but we'll see how that goes haha).

So here we go!


Gorgeous Ellie Saab dress!
 
 

Pefect quick up-do when your running late for work
 
 
Cozy winter Sunday's....
 
 
Spent snuggling with the puppies of course!
 
 
Great idea to add a personal touch to some inexpensive bar stools
 
 
Perfect reading nest
 
 
Do you have Pinterest? Leave your user below!
 
If you want to see all my weekly Pins, you can follow my Pinterest here!:
 
 
XO


2 comments:

  1. The dress on the first picture is just... breathtaking!

    I am following you now on gfc, would you like to follow me back so we can stay in touch?

    http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara! Thanks for following, I have followed back :)

      How gorgeous is the dress, I'm in love with gold sequinned dresses at the moment and this one is just amazing :)

      I hope you enjoy the site!

      XO

      Delete