Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas Decor!

Hi guys!

As I promised, I have my christmas decorations for you! I love red for christmas so my theme for this year was red and gold, and this year we got our first ever fresh christmas tree. It smells absolutely amazing, I'm so glad we managed to get one this year. My family is coming to our place for christmas this year so I'm really looking forward to spending some time with them :) Let me know what you think in the comments below!

….On with the pictures!!



Our first fresh christmas tree!


Festive shelf on my little book case in the lounge room 




These are cinnamon apples made from real cinnamon! Smells amazing! 
I got these at masters



Mini christmas tree and Dusk candle (winter pear and bay laurel) 
on the dining room table <3 


Lights on the bannister 


And lastly a festive Momo!! hehe

I hope you enjoyed this post, I'd love to see your decorations! Leave a comment with a link to your blog post if you have one, or tag me in your instagram picture! (My instagram is rachelmichelle25)

Merry Christmas! Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment