Thursday, September 15, 2011

Revlon nail polishes

TGIF!! Well, in Australia it is anyway... Being a student it's sometimes hard to find a good life balance so I have a rule that unless I have assignments due I don't study on weekends. I think its good to give yourself a break :)

Today I wanted to share my current favorite nail polishes. I started buying Revlon polishes a few months ago and have fallen in love with them. The brush isn't too big but it's not teeny tiny either, and they have one of the longest no-chip life of all the polishes I have. So here's the colours I've collected so far....



The Peach Smoothie and Bubble Gum colours are also scented which I love! The Peach Smoothie one make you want to eat your nails haha.

I also took Molly to the groomers like 2 weeks ago for the first time and I just wanted to share this picture...


The bow didn't last long but it was soooo cute! >.<  I think I'm going to take her again in 2 weeks.

Let me know what you think of Revlon's nail polishes and any colours you recommend.
Thanks for reading!

Rachel xo