Friday, October 15, 2010

New Blog!

Hi everyone :)

This is my first ever blog and I'm very excited to have finally gotten around to making it!
I will try and blog as much as I can, but there will probably be more during Uni breaks because study can get quite hectic ><
This blog will be a mix of beauty and fashion related posts as well as some personal stuff every now and then ^^
Anyways, I should probably introduce myself!

So, my name is Rachel... I live in Queensland, Australia. I study Law at University so I love using fashion and beauty as a outlet for creativity, cos lets face it... Law can be a bit dull lol. I am not a professional so any tips or information given on this blog is only my personal opinion and I don't expect everyone to share my opinion :P I just want to share my passion for fashion and beauty with others interested :)

I developed my style a lot from Japanese fashion and lifestyle... (I lived in Japan and went to high school there for a year)... so my style is very girly!

In this blog  will be posting reviews, hauls, make up, fashion etc. I hope you enjoy reading my blog, and feel free to ask any questions (nothing too personal tho..) and I will answer them as best I can!

Happy reading!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment