Saturday, January 15, 2011

Dior Brush Review

Hi guys! Today I'm doing a review on the Dior Backstage Makeup brush set. I got this as a Christmas present from my boyfriend, he did such a good job of choosing! Although he did have his mum on the phone, who's a professional make up artist, to help him haha. 


So this is how it comes, inside the silver box is a leather zip up case which holds the brushes. I particularly like the style of the case because brush rolls can be annoying at times.


Inside the case u get 5 brushes, which are shown above. They have a sleek design with a metal handle, and each brush has the name of the brush printed on it. So the brushes you get are:

1. Face (i use this for framing my face with bronzer)
2. Blush (i use for highlighting my face)
3. Lips (this brush allows more precision application and a more flawless effect) 
4. Flat eyeliner (i use this to line my eyes with eyeshadow for a softer more hazy look)
5. Eyeshadow (this brush is nice and fluffy for blending into the crease)

I have to say, I don't have a single bad thing to say about these brushes. While they are a little pricey, they are worth every penny. The hair is amazingly soft and I've been using them everyday since Christmas and have had 0 hair fallout. If your looking to get good quality brushes and have a slightly larger budget I definitely recommend these :)

Thanks for reading!

Rachel xo


2 comments: