Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving OOTD

Hi guys!

Here in Australia we unfortunately don't celebrate Thanksgiving, but after seeing everyone else getting in the spirit I decided to put together a Thanksgiving inspired outfit! (Australia friendly however, as it is summer haha).

I personally love the idea behind the holiday, I have so much to be thankful for and sometimes we take advantage of all that we have. So I have included some things that I am particularly grateful for. I hope you enjoy!




Crochet top and vest from Valleygirl
Long Tank from Cotton On
Leggings from Supre


IM THANKFUL FOR….


My amazing boyfriend of 5 years <3


My beautiful puppy Molly and all the love she gives.
And amazing supportive friends and family!



What are you thankful for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment