Tuesday, January 22, 2013

LoveClothing.com Review




Hi beauties! I had intended on writing a different post today, but I woke up to the arrival of my LoveClothing order and was so excited that I decided to do a review instead. These are the Pieces Funky Fox Jeggings in Bermuda Green and Dark Coral. They are still available (and on sale!!) on the LoveClothing.com site: in Green HERE; and in Dark Coral HERE. I got both of them for $50.55 Australian Dollars, including shipping which is a steal!





 I placed my order for these on the 11th of January and they arrived today (23rd January), so they took around 2 weeks to arrive. However, in saying that I had actually originally ordered a navy pair which were unfortunately discontinued. LoveClothing emailed me to let me know and I asked for the dark coral ones in place of the navy. They were so helpful and quick… 2 weeks to ship to Australia including having to make changes to my order is pretty amazing!! Shipping to here usually takes foreverrrrr. I've placed orders on eBay that have taken up to 2 months before!

The quality on these are amazing, they look like your wearing jeans with all the comfort of leggings, including an elastic waist. I found the green to be very true to size, however the coral ran a little smaller. I got the M/L in the coral (which is the only size left at the moment) and it fit quite well.

I can't wait until the weather gets a bit cooler so I can style them, I think the green would look great with a white chunky knit sweater or a printed sweater like THIS one. For now I put them on this morning just to grab a quick snap for you guys…



They also have grey, red and yellow ones available on the website, honestly I'm considering buying the red ones as well!! haha!

All in all, I'm very impressed with the store and will definitely be shopping there again soon :)

Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!

Xx



Disclaimer: These products were bought by me with my own money, all opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. Loving the color of those jeans!!!

    xoxo, Diana
    http://www.xoxodiana.com
    The Neon Factor ☠

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Can't wait for it to get a bit cooler so I can wear them more :) Xx

    ReplyDelete