Monday, January 21, 2013

Shopping OOTD & Mini Haul

Hi guys!

As this Friday is my birthday, today I indulged in a little retail therapy with my roommate and a good friend of mine. Seeing as I haven't posted an ootd since before christmas I thought I would show you what I wore today! To be honest its been so hot here on the Gold Coast fashion hasn't exactly been on the top of my list which is rather sad. Today was a bit cooler which was nice but I can't wait for winter, I love the fashion so much more! Anyway, here's what I wore today….




I love these shoes, I got them from Portmans over Christmas! 




And for the haul portion of the post!



My roommate and my friend were amazingly kind and bought me these Vans for my birthday!! I live them! They're the classic low profile style in Pewter Grey. Can't go past comfy sneakers!


Here's my mini haul! I got they grey leopard print top, blue studded jeggings and khaki faux leather leggings (which I'm particularly excited about) from Temt for a steal. The purple dress is a fitted peplum dress I found at ValleyGirl. Sorry for the picture quality, it was dark by the time I got home haha. 
While the quality from these shops aren't anything fancy, they're great for fast fashion and for pieces that aren't staples and may not stay in fashion forever. 



I hope everyone had a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. cute outfit! love the shoes :) and im the same when it comes to fashion! love it way more in the winter xxxx kat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Who doesn't love winter layers? haha :) Xx

      Delete
  2. You went back and got those shoes from Portmans! I want them in the salmon colour sooo bad!

    ReplyDelete