Thursday, April 21, 2011

My hair routine

Hey guys!

Today I just want to show you the products I use regularly on my hair. I never used to be, but when I went blonde I became very fussy over what I used in my hair because my hair was so dry and damaged from the bleach. It took me a long time, but eventually I got it to a healthy level and I've kinda stuck with the same products because they obviously seemed to work! :)

I recently went back to brown so these products are good for all colours, the only thing I did differently was use purple shampoo when I was blonde to tone down the brassiness. So heres all the products I use....


So here I have my shampoo and conditioner, hair mask, serum, heat protector, and my comb.


The shampoo and conditioner is by L'Oreal Professionals and its the absolute repair one, they also have one for breakage and one for locking in colour. Seeing as my hair is very dry and is prone to damage I always get tis one, and I've been using it for almost a year now, and I just like to use a wide tooth comb to run it all the way through my hair in the shower. It's absolutely amazing, but it isn't the cheapest. Each bottle is around $25.00.


This is a hair mask from the same brand, but its from the anti-breakage line not the absolute repair. I've only just started using this but I absolutely love it so far. I like to replace my conditioner with this once a week.


Lastly, this is my heat protector and my serum. The heat protector is probably the product  like the least of all the products I use. I definitely think I can find one much better than this but I didn't want to be wasteful. So I just spray this all over my hair before I use any hot tools. The serum is just one from a Korean store I picked up. My hair is naturally really curly so it gets frizzy, this just tames any fly aways.


And this is the end result! Molly is so cute. When I sit at my desk she wines for cuddles haha.

Hope you liked the post, comment below to let me know what you think and let me know any hair products you swear by!

Thanks for reading!

Rachel xo