Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner Review

Hi guys!

Sorry it's been so long, things have been crazy hectic lately. Uni has been nuts, I'm taking an extra subject this semester and I've been struggling to keep up. Hopefully seeing as assignment time is coming to an end I can start posting more again. I'm going shopping soon for a heap of winter stuff so keep your eye out for a haul! :)

Today I just wanted to do a quick review on Bobbi Brown's longwear gel eye-liner. 


I wanted to buy this product for so long, I got it in January sometime and it definitely didn't dissapoint! I've definitely been converted haha. It goes on so smooth and for more beginners it's a lot easier to use than liquid liner. It's very easy to make a mistake and hard to fix when you use liquid liner but gel liner can easily be fixed. 

The only thing I didn't like was the brush I got with it, I prefer to just use an angle brush. 

We'll thats all for now, just a quick update. I hope all the college and school students are working hard!! :)

Thanks for reading!

Rachel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment