Wednesday, March 9, 2011

POTD (Product of the Day!)

Hi guys!

So I went to the local shopping center today because it's mine and my bf's 3rd year anniversary today and I wanted to get him a present. Naturally I got distracted (hehe), and ended up looking at nail polishes. I wanted like a really nude colour and I found this one by Maybellene....



It's in the colour Iced Mauve and is the sort of colour u can't tell is there unless you really look, which is what I wanted. I don't really know why, but yeah haha. So I came home and put it on just then and omg... I've used those dry in 60 second type ones before but it usually like they dry a bit faster but still stay sticky for a while. But this one is seriously dry in 50 seconds, bump proof, smudge proof type dry. I loved it so much I had to do a post straight away lol. I want to go back and get a few more colours, and I'm hoping there's a top coat too. Aaaaaand it was only $4.95! yay :)

Also, I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to my friend who made my new blog header!! I don't have Photoshop so she made it for me <3 I love it ^__^

Well, thats all for now, just wanted to show u my awesome find :) Back to studying....


How cute are my little study buddies? Hehe

Thanks for reading!

Rachel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment