The smokey eye is a classic look so I thought it would be a great look to do a post on! :)
This is my version of the smokey eye, I like to include some silver for a softer look.
So the products I used are as follows...
How I achieved this look:
1. I prepped my face as usual, then I started by applying MAC's "bare study" paint pot all over my lid and brow.
2. I dusted a combination of number 1 & 2 from my Sedona Lace palette over the lid and brow for a shimmery highlight.
3. I applied number 3 to the outer 3/4 of my lid, leaving just a hint of the light shimmery colour to highlight the inner corners of my eyes.
4. Next I applied number 4 the outer "V" to create a shadow and using my blending brush blended it up to create a smoldering look and to soften the colours. Blending is important in this look because you don't want to look to harsh, like u have a black eye... haha.
5. Then, using the black, I went over the outer "V" to intensify the shadow, and pulled the colour along the top lash line and 3/4 into the crease.
6. For eyeliner I applied Bobbi Brown's liquid liner to my top lash line (flicking it out at the end for a slight cat eye effect), and MAC's eye khol in "smolder" to my water line.
7. Taking some more of number 3 in my Sedona Lace palette on an angled brush, I applied the colour under my eye, pulling it about 3/4 of the way in. Using my blending brush, I softened the edges so the colour slightly fades toward the bottom.
8. When using liquid or gel liner I also like to go over the top of the liner with a black eyeshadow so it doesn't look as harsh.
9. Lastly I curled my lashes and applied mascara!
So thats my smokey eye look, I hope you liked it :) Feel free to make any suggestions of posts you would like to see, and I always love reading comments so don't forget to comment below!
Thanks for reading!