Monday, February 28, 2011

The last day of summer...



Hi guys, sorry I've been a bit MIA lately, I had a surprise visitor last week and we had a few bad luck incidents! Today was the last day of summer here in Australia, unfortunately Uni went back today so I spent most of the day inside :(  Its been a long day so I thought I'd do a bit more of a relaxed post. I saw this tag a while ago and thought it would be fun to do :) It's the 10 would you rather beauty questions tag.

So here goes:

1. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or nice hair and no make-up?
Definitely messy hair. I couldn't have messy make up, I'd rather have no make up! Haha. If it's messy hair at least you can tie it up and away :)

2.Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
Shave my eyebrows! Then they will grow back at least, and you could cut some bangs to hide them or try to draw some on.

3.Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
I have to say MAC, but only because I've never been to Sephora... haha

4.Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?
80s perm I guess lol. I'll just wear my hair in a bun everyday!!! haha

5.Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
Overdone blush for sure! Foundation that doesn't match or hasn't been blended properly just looks horrible :S

6.Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
Biker shorts... but I'd wear a dress or long top over them haha

7.Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?
Tan lines because they usually go away in a few days but a bad orange spray tan lasts for ages.

8.Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?
We'll either one you could just wear it a hat, but I've actually had a bad hair colour before. It wen't orange when I first tried to dye it blond... Like orange orange lol

9.Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?
Twitter!! I couldn't survive without youtube haha

10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
Make up brushes, there are other ways to apply make up... sponges etc. 

I hope you enjoyed the post, I'll leave you with this cute picture of my puppy Molly at the park :)


Thanks for reading!

Rachel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment